I just reorganized my iPhone screen icons. This is after I finally upgrades to the latest os. I didn't want to upgrade because I have had the same open text with my bff since I got the phone years ago and I was really holding onto that.
For some reason it was very gratifying to organize my icons on my iPhone screen. It kinda irritates me why apple won't let me delete some of the icons. I don't want the fucking game center icon. And when I am ready to use the bookshelf, I will just download it.
But since I have to deal with them, I had a little moment of bliss in organizing the icons so that each screen made sense and was perfect. Now I just need to restrain myself from downloading dumb free apps. And I don't understand everyone's fascination with that fucking angry birds game. That game is fucking irritating.
No comments:
Post a Comment